8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Ultra PoE Switch with 4 Uplink Ports and LCD Screen
The Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Ultra PoE Switch with 4 Uplink Ports and LCD Screen passes both data and electrical power to a number of PoE-compatible devices via standard network cables. Equipped with eight Gigabit Ethernet ports, this switch can power wireless LAN access points and bridges, VoIP phones, IP video cameras and more while delivering network speeds of up to 1,000 Mbps.
Power over Ethernet 802.3bt
This high-powered switch supports the IEEE 802.3bt protocol and can inject up to 80 watts of power per port*. IEEE802.3af/at/bt compliant devices attached to the switch require no additional power, thus eliminating the time and expense of electrical rewiring and minimizing the unsightly clutter caused by power supplies and adapters in awkward places such as ceilings and walls. Any mix of PoE and non-PoE devices is supported, and thanks to its short-circuit, overload and high-voltage protection function, your equipment is well-protected. For devices that are not 802.3bt/at/af compliant (e.g., legacy wireless access points or network cameras), we suggest the use of an Intellinet Network Solutions PoE/PoE+ Splitter.
Innovative LCD Status Display
The Intellinet Network Solutions 8-Port Gigabit Ethernet Ultra PoE Switch with 4 Uplink Ports and LCD Screen is equipped with an LCD status screen on the front that provides real-time power information. This includes how much power each connected PoE device consumes, the combined used-power total of all connected devices and the total power available. Additionally, the LCD screen informs users of potential warnings for overload, high temperature, short-circuit protection and others. This feature always keeps you informed about the status of your PoE switch with a glance at the screen.
* Total PoE budget for this switch is 380 watts. Per-port average power distribution is 47.5 watts; maximum per-port power usage cannot exceed 80 watts.
- Provides power and data connection for up to eight PoE network devices
- Saves time and money by delivering data and power via existing network cables
- 10/100/1000 auto-sensing ports automatically detect optimal network speeds
- LCD display for easy access to real-time PoE status monitoring
- IEEE 802.3bt/at/af-compliant RJ45 PoE/PoE+/Ultra PoE output ports
- 4 Uplink (2 x RJ45, 2 x SFP) Ports
- Power output up to 80 watts per port*
- PoE power budget of 380 watts
- Supports IEEE802.3bt/at/af-compliant PoE devices (e.g., wireless access points, VoIP phones, IP cameras)
- Supports IEEE 802.3bt/at/af detection and short circuit, overload and high-voltage protection
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet EEE) specification
- Green Ethernet power-saving technology deactivates unused ports and adjusts power levels based on the cable length
- All RJ45 ports with Auto-MDIX (auto uplink) support
- Store and forward switching architecture
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex
- Supports up to 8192 MAC address entries, Auto Learning and Auto Aging
- Three cooling fans
- Includes 19" rackmount brackets
- Three-year warranty